How Are the Finances of the PSAEW Managed?

There is a Finance Sub Committee to which the National Deputy Secretary/Treasurer reports and the National Executive Committee oversee the work of the Finance Sub Committee. The Association’s Rules dictate the purposes for which Associations funds can be used.

67% of the Association’s funding originates from membership subscriptions, Legal Protection Insurance premiums, marketing and event fees.  The remaining 33% is provided by the Home Office.

Each District is allocated a percentage of the subscription income and these District Funds are managed by the Treasurer and Officers of the District.

The Annual End of Year Accounts are professionally audited.